Another very good reason to find a hide gluesubstitute....

John Delmore jodel@kairos.net
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:06:33 -0500

Please don't discount the squeal--here, we give it to the mamas who's babies
haven't learned to cry!

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Conrad Hoffsommer
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 5:46 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: Another very good reason to find a hide gluesubstitute....

At 11:00 PM 10/26/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Haha! Yeah! You forgot pig penises in your list of
>acceptable "Hot Dog" components, Alan. Very few people
>would say to their daughters: " Here! Put this dead
>pig's penis in your mouth !"  were it in its original
>form. Yet they have no compunction about it going into
>her mouth ( and being chewed and swallowed ) as long
>as it has been rendered visually unrecognizable.
>      Somehow, I find this baffling.
>      Thump
>
>P.S. Sure hope I haven't offended anyone.

Certainly not me...

I've been happily eating scrapple for almost 60 years.  At least _that_
product can't be accused of deceptive advertising. The folks that make it
proudly proclaim that they use every part of the pig except the squeal.

It ain't a silk purse, but it _does_ use sows' ears...

;-}

Conrad Hoffsommer
I tried to get a life once, but they were all out of stock.