Mileage Q's

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 01:46:32 EDT

Mark,

I never charge for mileage, but I never do individual jobs at distant
locales.  I always cluster jobs together to make it worthwhile.  If I  was in a
situation such as yours, I'd definitely charge mileage, as you've spent  3
tuning's worth of time to do one job.

I write the mileage down on each invoice, and total it up when I  figure my
income on a spreadsheet at the end of each month.

I'd rather tune than drive, in most cases,

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 10/26/2005 9:14:26 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,