Sorry.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:00:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Andy,
      From the dearth of posts I receieved today, I'm
guessin' I got kicked off the list again for getting
too personal with Mr. Barnard. Sorry. I should have
cut it short of the religious stuff. I really mean
that.
    I do apologize and hope that you will re-instate
me, and offer as "excuse" the fact that I have been in
horrible pain for a week from 2 ruptured discs
acquired while moving  a worthless piano that somebody
gave me. ( The best way to go out of business is by
accepting "free" pianos, IMHO ! )
My judgement was severely clouded, under the
circumstances. Please accept my apologies, and forgive
me.
     Gordon

P.S. Barnard and I HAVE enjoyed "slugging  out" from
time to time, but usually have the sense to do so
privately. My sincerest apologies again.

http://farechase.yahoo.com