work table

Barbara Richmond piano57@insightbb.com
Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:25:08 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_000D_01C5D96F.E6D1BEF0
Hi all,

Well, it finally happened.  I made an appointment with myself to =
regulate my own piano.  Aw, I had to, I noticed that my eight year old =
son had an extremely heavy touch when he was practicing.  Man, the =
friction was bad... whew.  Anyway, a while back John Ross was talking =
about heavy weight a folding table to haul places for working.  This is =
the one I bought.  It's 5 feet long--they come in different sizes.  I =
think it is made by Ozark, and can be found in camping equipment =
aisles/stores.   It's a nice portable work station, but not totally =
flat.  I've thought about shimming the middle joint with veneer to =
straighten it out.

This is a lot more presentable than the portable bench top and folding =
saw horses I've carried around in the past.

Barbara Richmond, RPT

------=_NextPart_001_000D_01C5D96F.E6D1BEF0
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_000D_01C5D96F.E6D1BEF0--