What type of fishing line for setting downbearing?

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 23 Oct 2005 17:25:17 -0400

I prefer Goodyear. But you have to be careful it you get it from along =
the freeway because a lot of that stuff is retread tread - really cheap.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20

  If you use heavy duty tread, it holds to the bridge better...vibram is =
good stuff...
  David Ilvedson, RPT
  Pacifica, California

-----