Pulling my hair out (whats left of it anyway)

John Delmore johndelmore@cox.net
Sun, 23 Oct 2005 6:48:38 -0400

What is it with people and their players?
About five years ago, someone gave (yes, that's right) me a
Cable Euphona--the only catch (except that I had to move it)
was that it was "in pieces".  Luckily, it wasn't as bad as it
could have been--everythings numbered, the jars full of screws are labeled. I may never know where the hoses "should" go.
Long story short, it's giving me a "second career" that I'm really enjoying learning.
The Cable?  It's still in storage--maybe in five or ten years, I'll tackle it!
John Delmore