Acrylikey

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:44:07 -0400

------=_NextPart_001_0020_01C5D62C.5CF9D870
Don't feel bad Barbara - this is what happens when 44 Yamaha C3 keys =
unexpectedly meet up with a marble floor - plus about a dozen keys with =
smaller chips in the front edge like the E on the right. The keys fell =
because a nylon strap on the Spurlock Key Clamp pulled over its =
retaining screw. BOOM!

I think I have fixed the problem by installing larger retaining washers =
between the screws and the nylon strap.

This is the first time I've ever had a problem with any Surlock =
Specialty Tool product. I think I have at least one of everything he =
sells and have otherwise been very pleased with all his products.

Stuff happens.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20

  It must depend on the keytop.  I, ahem, dropped a key (hit the =
concrete floor---groan) and used it to repair a pretty good sized chunk. =
 The color was, as someone else said, a little on the yellow side.

  Barbara Richmond, RPT
------=_NextPart_001_0020_01C5D62C.5CF9D870
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------=_NextPart_001_0020_01C5D62C.5CF9D870--