Strate Mate...Was Remedial String Leveling

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 23:00:51 -0700

Andrew,
Ah, I think I understand what you are referring to: the side to side
parallelism of the strings in relation to the keybed! Right?<G> I was
really scratching my head, because I was thinking front to back. It's been
a long day....sigh!<G> Your explanation makes sense now. Thanks

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I