***Midwest chickering***

Brian Doepke doepkeb@comcast.net
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:57:55 -0500

No, sorry Andrew, she's just looking for an appraisal amount.  She's going
to be moving to Michigan in about a 8 months so she wants to have everything
in order.

Brian P. Doepke

AAA PianoWorks
260-432-2043
260-417-1298
  _____

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Andrew and Rebeca Anderson
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 5:53 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Re: ***Midwest chickering***

Is she looking to sell?  I've got a client who wants a baby G real bad but
can't afford a new one. [Casting call here.]  If the case is half-decent,
and it can be played OK, she'll piece-meal the work out to me to improve it.

She would be thinking of KC pickup, which means at a store or other
commercial location.  Doorstep to doorstep delivery would be too expensive.

Andrew