***Midwest chickering***

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 17:53:15 -0500

Is she looking to sell?  I've got a client who=20
wants a baby G real bad but can't afford a new=20
one. [Casting call here.]  If the case is=20
half-decent, and it can be played OK, she'll=20
piece-meal the work out to me to improve it.

She would be thinking of KC pickup, which means=20
at a store or other commercial=20
location.  Doorstep to doorstep delivery would be too expensive.

Andrew