voicing tracks?

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:58:57 -0500

Hear! Hear! Joe has nailed this one on the head.
I've known of some dealerships, especially for
more affordable PSOs, who nicely prep their floor
pianos.  When they sold a piano they sent the one
in the shipping crate out back in
storage.  Passes all the cost of prep and
stabilizing the tuning to the customer, they still charged the market rate too.
Got to let your customers know how to ensure the
piano they receive is the piano they agreed to buy. SERIAL NUMBERS.

Andrew