Amazing Mathushek action "bites the dust". Details inside !

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 9:17:17 -0700

That is fantastic Jack!   I have yet to see the museum but look forward=
 to it.
David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: JWyatt1492@aol.com
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Amazing Mathushek action "bites the dust". Details inside =
!

Hello Alan,

   If you have a spare set of parts for the Beckstein/
Hopkinson upright action I would sure like to have
them to make a working model  for the  PTG
Foundation Museum.

  Also written permission to use your name on the
label attacted to the model stating that you
donated the parts.

  At the present we have about 33 working models.
I have two more in the building stage.

Regard,s
Jack Wyatt                      2027 15th St.
                                      Garland, Texas
Phone 972- 278- 9312      USA.  75041