Problems with Schaff - beware!

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:50:16 -0500

Steve, et all,

I am using Quasar Accounting from http://www.linuxcanada.com/

It is FREE, however there is one small catch-in-the-get-along, the
server side, as of now, has to run on Linux but the client side can run
on Windows (or Linux).

It's wonderful for me since I'm running totally Linux (for FREE) anyway.

Unfortunately, I'm out of touch with the Windows side to recommend an
accounting package with inventory for Windows without costing
an-arm-and-a-leg.

Regards,
Duaine

P.S. My website covers other interests of things that the general public
don't know about Microsft and Windows
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com/other/microsoft.html   And things that the
public need to know about Linux
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com/other/linux.html

Since I am running my own web site server, in case there are problems
please email me at     dahechler@charter.net

--
dahechler@charter.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com