Problems with Schaff - beware!

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:38:54 -0500

David, et all,

That is why I found an accouting package with inventory capabilities.
Everything I order I put in the inventory then when I need supplies, I
create a vendor purchase order with all the items I need and fax it to
them. Works great !

It also aloows me to keep track of how much of what supplies I use.

Regards,
Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler