Problems with Schaff - beware!

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 04:43:43 -0400

As recently as last month, I usually use the web page to order from
them, and have never had a problem. As a matter of fact, as recently as
last month, I ordered tuning pins from them, and for some strange
reason, it did not appear on the order form, but the price did. They
e-mailed me right away asking about the discrepancy (I ordered other
stuff with the pins). It was resolved via email.

I guess the message here is double-check your order before pressing the
order button.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)