The Nossaman Steinway (was rebuilders..)

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:44:38 -0700

Actually, they do. See my articles on Action Saturation. Key bending and
twisting becomes increasingly a factor in overall action transfer efficiency
and, hence, the maximum power potential of the piano, as the keys get longer.

Yes, it can be remedied -- even on existing pianos -- but it can be difficult.

Del