Todays puzzler

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:44:31 +0200

Hi Phil.

I'm curious...  put in perspective of the "presidents letter" that was
debated a month ago... how would it look if you had just told the
customer... "It was ok when I left, you can schedule another appointment
or use somebody else ?"

Cheers
RicB

-----------------------
George Tyson wrote:

 > Phil,
 >
 > The customer opened and pushed back the keycover further than you'd
 > placed it during your tuning.  The middle hinge on the back of the
 > keycover pushed against middle C's backcheck.
 > You asked the customer on your cell phone to pull the keycover forward
 > slightly which solved the problem.

George, almost word for word spot-on. The only difference is I went
back, found the problem, realized that the center hanger support was the
problem (on the backcheck..very good!), and moved it to the bass/tenor
break area. I would not have realized this problem over the phone.

Congratulations. You win today's prize which is...hmmm..let's
see.....how about a Nossaman re-whatevered Steinway?!?

Excellent work George. Ron, send him a 'A' !

-Phil Bondi(Fl)