The Nossaman Steinway (was rebuilders..)

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 19:40:01 -0700 (PDT)

I really like smaller grands, Del, because the shorter
keys have less inertial mass to overcome, making the
actions more responsive, I believe.
I wish you well. It is a  looooooong time since a
quality, satisfying to play, American small grand was
produced.
     Thump

http://mail.yahoo.com