Help on dope withdrawal

a440ps@sbcglobal.net a440ps@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 18:30:15 -0500

If acetone doesn't fix it try a Methyl-Alcohol/Water solution; around
1 part water to 10 parts Meth.

It sounds like your acetone/keytop might have been too strong.
Again, about 1 part keytop to 10 parts acetone will pick up the tone
just slightly enough and can be needled out pretty easily.

Giovanni Voltaggio
Austin, TX

                                                             .