Reinbach Piano

Will Wickham wwickham@stny.rr.com
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 07:15:09 -0400

This isn't my first trip into the birdcage. Great deal of fun. It is
the first time I've had to resort to muting through the action though.

Until I either know something about Reinbach pianos in general or this
beasty in particular, I will keep going back to do my best to make it
work well!

will wickham