Now THIS is "weird" !!!!! ( OT )

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 07:17:36 -0700 (PDT)

 There is a  great big bald guy in Athens, Ga., who is
an extremely funny author, though occassionally quite
shocking and crude.
    His name is "Zeke Tyrus", and at the last
open-mike poetry reading, to dispel hostile rumors in
this extremely gay-centic town that he was
"homophobic", he told everyone that he once starred in
a soft core gay porn flick: "Gypsy Boys", under his
real name:
"Zeke Wheeler" !!!!
     How many "Zeke Wheelers" ARE there in the world ?
What chances have we of encountering TWO, in two
months ?
   I am for the record, more than 100% certain that
these are NOT the same person

     Weird.
     Thump

P.S. Last week I got a  new ATM card. The PIN number
was the same as a superb, Tatumesque, N.O. pianist's
motel room, in the town he was evacuated to after
Katrina ......

   dededede... dededede.....
   Life is not what we are told it is.