Marketing performance pianos, suggested ad copy.

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 06:56:05 -0700 (PDT)

I would recommend, for starters, a full page ad in
"Klavier", reading something like this:

                     "Announcing"
   ( Big letters at top of page, in wedding script. )

     The world's first consortium of master piano
technicians dedicated to enhancing the performance of
classic, artist's quality instruments through judicial
application of modern technologies and computer
assisted design.

( Big, color picture picture of fancy-pants piano
here.)
           The Piano Builders' Guild
                 website address

That's it. After you get the attention of concert
artists and educators, subsequent ads can be smaller.
A few endorsements by pianists with name recognition
in the pedagogal or performing worlds wouldn't hurt,
either.