Rebuilding Ripoff

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 19:34:33 -0700 (PDT)

It is saddest when you have a  cabal of "techs"
operating in the same area, all doing the same horrid
cheating and swindling, in some sort of compact with
one another to not "break ranks" and do quality work!
    That is what I found here, and had to take
wholesale work from Atlanta stores to survive as they
fabricated total lies about me ( drug addict, saws
legs off to pass pianos through doors, etc. )  to ruin
my business.
    They are dead or retired now, and one other caring
technician has started operating here, for which I am
grateful. It is terrible to see people cheated, and
instruments mutilated.
     Thump

http://mail.yahoo.com