Mona Lisa effect

Donn Ezekiel Wheeler zk@wheelerpiano.com
Thu, 06 Oct 2005 22:00:00 -0400

Actually this is along some lines I've been thinking. I'm learning piano
tuning, but my i've been working with my father doing complete
restorations, and sales is a tough bit. The guy he used to work for was
a tuner and sold lots of pianos based on personal connection. Tuning was
how he met customers. Does anyone else out there have experience on how
to move used/restored/rebuilt pianos? Does ebay work? where is a good
place to advertise? or are you better off consigning it?

Thanks
-Zeke Wheeler