Mona Lisa effect

Porritt, David dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 06:42:29 -0500

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 6:59 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Rebuilders gallery at national in Rochester (was
NewsandRochester)

=20

  Dave

   Usually this comment comes from those not willing to open there mind
far enough to get some light to the cerebral cortex.  Even while asking
the  question  they're dismissing the notion that a factory built
machine (pianner)can be performance enhanced. This usually followed by a
long nose in the air & a srut in the opposite direction be it on the
phone or otherwise.

 Really performance enhancement is so common these days in all kinds of
modern devices that eventually all the hype must fall down at some
point.

   But hey some must follow the party line.

  Hey Hearing is believing. Come to Rochester.

  Dale Erwin

	Dale:

	=20

	So far everyone has loved it.  What's not to love?  As to the
people who ask if it is still a Steinway I confess to them that I really
don't understand the question.  It is still a piano.  It was originally
built by Steinway and it has now been redesigned as a better piano.  I
just don't know what they mean by the question.  If my Ford has been
modified with a racing engine is it still a Ford?  I don't know what
that means.

	=20

	Dave

=20