reinstalling action

jonathan stuchell jstuchell@verizon.net
Wed, 05 Oct 2005 22:58:18 -0400

------=_NextPart_001_0018_01C5CA00.46DFCCD0
Hello all,

                I am having trouble reinstalling a Jesse French & Sons ( =
New Castle, Indiana USA)  upright action. I took the action out to =
repair a jack flange.  This has been repaired.    I am bringing someone =
with me tomorrow to hold it steady
whilst  I guide it in place.   I have put upright actions back inside =
before, but not with the struggle I am encountering now.  This action =
has four 'feet' and it has dowel rods
with pins to place in the corresponding  three holes in the action.   =
Should I reinstall the pedal dowel rods as a last step?   Or should I =
slide the feet in place whilst putting the rods in place?   I rechecked =
the action today and it is in decent regulatory order and ready to place =
back in.   I have not been on this list in months ( to seek desperate =
help)   and am alarmed that this list is being used to abuse and malign =
others for no apparent reason.  =20

Peace, Jonathan

                =20

------=_NextPart_001_0018_01C5CA00.46DFCCD0