Rebuilders gallery at national in Rochester (was News andRochester)

Wed, 5 Oct 2005 23:03:24 +0100

Hello Nigel

Good to hear from someone in that group! You're the first. I wondered when
the PTA (Parent Teacher Association?) would wake up!

Regards

Michael G.(UK)

  _____

From: Nigel Donovan [mailto:nigel.donovan@ntlworld.com]
Sent: 05 October 2005 20:51
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: RE: Rebuilders gallery at national in Rochester (was News
andRochester)

Michael G. - Have you never heard of the Pianoforte Tuners' Association?
You are not the only tuner in jolly olde UK you know, come and join us at
our next Convention in May, Bournemouth.

Nigel (also UK)

Hello Dale and List

When, when,when. is there going to be such an exhibition in jolly olde UK? I
must confess I feel very much off-centre here and my only life-line is from
the List with splendid useful comments and tips from Australia, USA, Norway
and Germany. .and others too many to name! :-)  and :-(

End of gripe

Michael G.(UK)