Rebuilders gallery at national in Rochester (was News andRochester)

Porritt, David dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 16:29:18 -0500

Dale:

=20

So far everyone has loved it.  What's not to love?  As to the people who
ask if it is still a Steinway I confess to them that I really don't
understand the question.  It is still a piano.  It was originally built
by Steinway and it has now been redesigned as a better piano.  I just
don't know what they mean by the question.  If my Ford has been modified
with a racing engine is it still a Ford?  I don't know what that means.

=20

dave

=20

David M. Porritt