Rebuilders gallery at national in Rochester....

Wed, 5 Oct 2005 21:05:31 +0100

Easily said, Olde Joe the Square

However much I may crave to get to the convention and get my grubby paws on
Ron Overs' piano, getting to the States and staying there is extremely
costly for one on a pension! I have to watch my expenses and I'm afraid
getting to the States is rather off limits! My hopes still stand, though, of
such a convention in the UK. BTW my altering the stringing and introducing
that extra half-size in the tenor could be the reason the S&S 'A' sounds
fuller and more resonant. you recall?

Thanks for the Cheese - is it "hard cheese"? (which means "tough luck!") :-)

Michael G.(UK)

  _____

From: Joe Garrett [mailto:joegarrett@earthlink.net]
Sent: 05 October 2005 17:24
To: pianotech
Subject: Re: Rebuilders gallery at national in Rochester....

Michael The Archaic said: "When, when,when. is there going to be such an
exhibition in jolly olde UK? I
must confess I feel very much off-centre here and my only life-line is from
the List with splendid useful comments and tips from Australia, USA, Norway
and Germany. .and others too many to name! :-)  and :-("
Michael,

Hie yer butt to the convention!!! In the meantime, a membership application
would be nice.<G>

Would you like a nice Oregon Cheese with that Whine?!<G>

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I