Chinese(OT,please delete if you are no longer interested in thistopic)

baoli liu baoli_liu@yahoo.com
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 07:46:33 -0700 (PDT)

Bob,

I understand well your feeling about pianos from
China,but please remember,it is not a simple issure
about certain pianos.you may know why if you read some
of the posts frome Ric.

i pruposly put "OT please delete...." on the subject
line.
Thanks!
Baoli Liu