Anyone using UFO CA glue?

Stephen Grattan lostchordclinic@ameritech.net
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 05:00:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Just because it has no/low odor doesn't mean it is non toxic orthat it won't do damage to your lungs etc.  Proper ventilation and/or good breathing protection is an absoloute must if you plan to keep breathing !

Steve Grattan

Farrell <mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
There is at least one brand of CA that advertises low/no odor. I can't think
of the name though, sorry - but look for it. Google?

Terry Farrell