Anyone using UFO CA glue?

J Patrick Draine draine@comcast.net
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 07:20:02 -0400

David,
I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with CA. Personally, I'm
quite sensitive to the stuff; without ventilation it's rathert like
huffing airplane glue, i.e. really, really bad. Plus, I think it can
actually burn your sensitive sinus tissues. A mask is essential, as
is a powerful fan and an open window.
I wouldn't assume that changing brands will decrease the need for
precautions.
Proceed with caution,
Patrick Draine