Definition of Voicing

Stéphane Collin collin.s@skynet.be
Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:31:09 +0100

Yahoo ! Andr=C3=A9 !

Long time no see.
Great to read you again here.

Now, if, yes, this is all a matter of taste, as stated by others, what I =
would find interesting is to sort out what is a matter of taste from =
what is obviously faulty.  Difficult, but certainly important to master. =
 Any ideas ?

Best regards.

St=C3=A9phane Collin.
  When I think about voicing, the word tells me what it is : give the =
hammers a voice
  In German it is called "intonieren" and in Dutch it is "Intoneren" =
which sort of means "working with tone, sound".

  To give a piano a voice is one.
  What kind of voice another issue.