Key Pin Polishing

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:55:42 -0500

Naw. I don't hesitate to replace pins, but these are on recent model =
Yamaha C3s and are in very good shape. I rebushed the keys, and just =
wanted to put a little extra sparkle on the pins - much like one might =
want to do a quick polishing on new pins anyway for the slipperiest =
surface.

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20

   Wouldn't it be easier just to replace them?    I suppose you could =
zinc plate them.

      regards, Jonathan Stuchell
    ----- Original Message -----=20

    What's the latest-greatest (and fastest) method of polishing key =
pins? I've done the shoe-shine method, but I find it is mess and takes a =
long time to do.

    Terry Farrell