Key Bushing Lubricant

Elwood Doss edoss@utm.edu
Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:19:17 -0600

Hi Terry,

I've sprayed dry Teflon on the key-pins, but any mixture using tallow?
I don't think so!  As far as a source of tallow-I've got some fat cows,
but I'm not ready to extract any tallow from them yet-but I will one of
these days.  After all, I'm a member of PETA (People Eating Tasty
Animals)!

Joy!

Elwood

=20