Kawais on the cruise

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 20:44:14 -0500

Hello all.

I just got back from a 7-day vacation on a cruise ship that was
well-equipped with Kawai RX-3's. The best part is they all sounded and
played very well..at least the ones I sat down at anyway! - but I got a
chance to hear all of them and I am pleased to say they all sounded real
good. These pianos are on the Costa Mediterranea. I know there are some
S.Florida techs who read this list, and if any of you are responsible
for the upkeep on these, my hat is off to you. I always carry a tuning
hammer with me, just in case, and I am pleased to say it was not
necessary on this cruise.

now back to work Bondi,

-Phil Bondi(Fl)