Henry F. Miller

daniel carlton nannermail@hotmail.com
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:50:03 -0600

Hi All

I looked over an old Henry F. Miller full upright a few days ago and the
owner would like to have it restored. Serial #39226 (1910). He just doesn't
want to pay a few thousand dollars to do it. He wanted to know how available
the parts might be, even from other old HFM uprights. I told him I'd check,
but I didn't think that would be very successful or cost effective to try
that route. But he wanted me to ask anyway, so if anyone knows of any full
actions from that same period that he might be able to purchase and salvage
parts from let me know.

Thanks
Daniel Carlton