"electronic sander" on Fazioli site.....

Mark Schecter schecter@pacbell.net
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:40:52 -0800

I recall that machine being able to flatten a piece to something like
.010". I think that's higher precision than most wide belt sanders, but
otherwise it's just like you can buy from any major machine supplier. I
think it was made in Italy.

They also have an incredible, huge orbital buffing machine, with three
big buffs on a carriage which revolves, while the whole thing moves
linearly over the length of the piece, such as a lid. The size was
eye-opening.

-Mark