shank strike weights

ReggaePass@aol.com ReggaePass@aol.com
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:50:57 EST

I am not a Fazioli dealer, but I have assisted Richard Davenport in=20
performing a few Magnetically Balanced Action (MBA) retrofits, both on Fazio=
lis and=20
other worthy instruments.   To my knowledge, it is an available option but n=
ot=20
(yet) a standard feature on their pianos.

Hope that helps,

Alan Eder, R.P.T.