Check is in the mail!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 15:54:45 -0800

Rick asked: "
I'm still waiting for checks from a wealthy dr. and another business owner from 3 weeks ago. I have called them and still nothing in the mail. How do others handle this in a tactful manor? It says "Payment expected upon services rendered "on my invoice , but .....

Rick,
Tackful/Schmackful, after 30 days, I send a new billing with a "service Charge" Added. By law, we are allowed to add 18% of the the bill, yearly. This usually gets the client's attention.....sometimes not. <;-(>
"manor"!??? didn't you mean manner?<G>
As for Ron's annomoly, that's more than strange. If I were you, Ron, (thankfully I'm not<G>), I'd be checking for a very bright light in the Eastern Sky!<G> Totally WIERD!
Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I