acetone & keytop storage

hubert liverman hubertliverman@bellsouth.net
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 11:45:02 -0600

  At 09:14 AM 11/20/2005 -0500, you wrote:

    But what did you do with the vodka that was originally in the =
bottle?
    =20
    Oh, silly me, you likely used it to shrink-size a few sets of action =
centers!   ;-)
    =20
    Terry Farrell

  Egg-zactedly. And voiced a gunshot-in-the-bathroom school practice =
room upright.=20

  Guy (hic!)

  Never fear, 'tis only Everclear....:-)
  Hubert Liverman

  Tuner/Tech
  Dual inline Bass Trombonist
  (currently in living in computer keyboard hell until tomorrow)

    ----- Original Message -----=20
    From: "Nichols" <nicho@zianet.com>