Check is in the mail

richard.ucci@att.net richard.ucci@att.net
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 14:50:04 +0000

I'm still waiting for checks from a wealthy dr. and another business owner from 3 weeks ago. I have called them and still nothing in the mail. How do others handle this in a tactful manor? It says "Payment expected upon services rendered "on my invoice , but .....

Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano

-------------- Original message from Ron Nossaman <rnossaman@cox.net>: --------------