acetone & keytop storage

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 10:12:12 -0700

Yeah.
         I got annoyed with evaporation, until I picked up a small bottle
of vodka in a hip-flask size. I keep a strong solution of acetone/plastic
in there, and mix with fresh acetone from the can in a regular hypo oiler.
The vodka bottle (so far) seems to be juice-proof.
         I had tried several other methods.... bottles inside coffee cans,
etc. In our summer, it always made opening the car an adventure, even from
within the cooler.

later,
Guy