Working Undercover(s) was Re: Marking up Merchandise

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:16:25

Hi,

Damppchasers patent is for bottom/back covers to control humidity--not to
"hide the plumbing"--so Weber (Aeolian) would have nothing to say.

As for pricing, I've never had a client who did not have the system pay for
itself in simple tunings in less than 6 years. BTW I charge $875.00
(Canadian dollars) plus taxes for a full Grand install with bottom cover.