By the way, kids

David Andersen david@davidandersenpianos.com
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 08:28:30 -0800

> By the way, kids, hey yo -
>=20
> 9:42 AM yo time would be 12:42 PM ma time, on an incredibly gorgeous Sund=
ay.
> Next time, if there is a next time, how about a bit more notice, or at le=
ast a
> phone call?  Most of the numbers are right there, in the directory. :) Ar=
> there any further dates planned?  Is the performance archived anywhere?  =
In
> any case,  I'm really grateful to be made aware of the station.  The stre=
am is
> extremely clear.   Sorry I missed it today.
>=20
> David Skolnik

My dear =B3king=B2 David.....

Sorry, sorry, sorry for no heads up; yes, it will happen again; yes, the
concert was transcendental in every sense; yes, I will give everybody more
notice the next time.

I=B9m exhausted (2 concerts in 2 days, with the pianos moving inside and
outside---performance is outside---with all the requisite tweaking, and the=
the fact that we were recording both performances in a highly discrete way,
PLUS streaming on the Internet on Sunday, PLUS all the last minute details,
PLUS being the host and MC.) I=B9m exhausted. But it=B9s a good exhausted.

A concert like this is a huge payoff for me in so many ways.  I truly wish
some of you could have been there to see and hear it.  We have so many idea=
and plans for the future, and I=B9d love you guys to be even a little part of
them.  The pianos sounded so incredibly good, and now we=B9ll have an
objective record( the recordings) and y=B9all can ask me for a CD and take a
listen to what Dale and I brag about so easily.......

David A.