JIV-jumping into voicing

Brian Doepke doepkeb@comcast.net
Sat, 12 Nov 2005 14:35:05 -0500

Hello List,

I know that there is undoubtedly information in the archives regarding
voicing hammer, and I plan on doing research there, but do you have any
recommendations on voicing tools?  1 needle vs. More than 1 needle?  Brands?
Styles?  What about the adjustable voicing tool that saw advertised?  Is
that a worthwhile investment?

Also, I am confused as to the location of where to needle the hammer ( I'll
check other sources as well).  I have heard a variety of locations ( side,
slightly on top, never on top???).  I am open to knowledgeable and
experienced replies ( aren't we all?)

Brian P. Doepke

AAA PianoWorks
260-432-2043