Dampers on P-22

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 14:11:00 -0500

That is a Yamaha design and manufacture characteristic. It is =
intentional. It is presumably to be a transition note between those that =
are muted by dampers and those that are undamped. Leave it alone, unless =
you simply don't like it.

So what you have is a Yamaha P-22 with a set of Yamaha P-22 dampers. If =
there is a problem with that, one could suggest the problem may not lie =
with the piano....     ;-)

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----=20