Mini Piano

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:22:19 -0500

I inspected a Mini Piano yesterday. Wow, a new one on me! I have little =
doubt that someone on this list has seen one and knows some background =
about them. Care to share? Interesting little beast. Two or one strings =
per note. About six octaves. But the really unique thing was that the =
keys are at the very top of the piano - the pinblock is under the keybed =
and the knee board is the front of the soundboard. The bridges, plate =
and strings mount on the rear of the soundboard. Truly bizarre.

Terry Farrell