upright action model

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Wed, 09 Nov 2005 19:47:21 -0800

hello all,

My Young Chang three-note action model (official PTG version) **may** still
be available for sale; It was apparently sold to a tech from this list, but
I have lost contact with him for some reason, and have not received his
payment.

I will still wait a few more days to see if I the payment comes in the mail
or I hear from the tech in question; If not, I will offer it (one last time)
for the PTG member price of $165 (that's what I paid) plus shipping. It is
in new unused condition. If no takers I will list it on ebay. I simply have
no use for it and it is taking up space.

Terry Peterson