casters

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 21:08:05 -0500

Hi Avery,

Well, I suppose that if the original sockets just happened to be the exact
same size as a Darnell caster socket, I suppose you could. BUT, I have
always had to install the Darnell caster sockets. And the casters often
require a larger radius hole to be bored for turning. So yeah, install a new
socket and bore/route out enough wood so the Darnell caster can turn.

Terry Farrell